Monday 24 October 2016

Delays, Delays...

So, you might have noticed things have been slow around here recently. Well, there's a few reasons for that, and sadly it's not going to stop any time soon. To skip the usually detailed and eloquent descriptions citing why - Someone seriously screwed up, it badly effected my schedule for the month, it's still effecting myself and several others, and I am desperately playing catch-up with several vital tasks. This supreme fucking-over of any plans and ruination of any efforts to stay atop of things has meant I am very late with a few works I promised for a friend, not to mention a few on here.

Admittedly, there have been issues beyond this. Despite three separate submissions to the magazine, my coverage of Battlefield 1 still has not been put onto a certain website. While I understand times are hard, given that I am putting in seventeen hours into a game around both writing on here and two full time jobs, I would hope someone could take a minute or two to copy and paste some words onto a website.

Because of this we're lacking a few usual outings and coverage pieces unfortunately, and with the hellish snowy season known as Christmas coming up, that might not change. I will be trying to get at least three articles up in the next two weeks, but beyond that it depends upon how life goes elsewhere. I apologise for keeping you waiting and hope I can offer you something worth your time at the end of all this.

1 comment:

  1. Don't think I've ever commented before, but Ive followed the blog for a while and always find it to be worthwhile coming over for a browse. I'm sure your audience will still be here, even if it takes you a while =)

    ReplyDelete