Thursday 10 March 2016

Unexpected Delays & Tom Clancy's The Division Review

This is just a brief update to comment upon the odd gaps in content. Those who have been reading for some time now know that I usually prefer to release content on here every day to every other day just to keep things going. Well, there's been a few odd gaps of late, where we've gone three to four days without any new info, and in all honesty I don't quite know why. Really, I don't, whatever the problem is it's coming from Starburst Magazine's end, where things seem to have slowed to a crawl. So, whereas today should have seen the release of a review of The Division after I spent twenty solid hours going through that game to examine its faults and strengths, rushing to meet the release date, no one has bothered to upload it. We might see it sometime towards the middle of next week, but that'll be it. I can only offer my apologies for these delays and that i'll be asking just what the cause for these delays have been behind the scenes.

For the moment though, here's a brief, two word review of the game: Forgettably bad.

In the meantime, given the lack of new content, I have been working to rework some of the newer additions to the Index Xenology article, and we should be seeing that finished up within the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment