Saturday 26 April 2014

The Last Federation (Video Game)

Read the article in full on http://www.starburstmagazine.com/ this is simply a preview.



Best known for their work in AI War: Fleet Command and its expansions, Arcen Games are no stranger to high concept science fiction titles. The Last Federation sees a similarly bold move on the part of the developers, and they hit it out of the park.

You play as the last of your race, the Hydrals, who were wiped out in a conflict with another planet. In command of a powerful warship, you must prevent history repeating itself. Your task is to unite the various warring races of this solar system, build alliances and construct a lasting Federation. It’s effectively Andromeda the video game.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to get this when I've got free time, currently I'm busy with work and trying to unlock the Crystal ship in FTL.
    I got all the way to the rock homeworlds and couldn't get to the wormhole, so I'm just save-scumming it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I wish you the best of luck with that. Most people i've spoken to seem to have been trying since its release without any success.

      Delete